The same exceptional math and science tutors, online or in person!
How we learn has changed in many ways in recent years. Our tutors can help students master content and develop effective learning strategies through in-person and online tutoring.
Contact us to learn more about our services:
- Valuable support for any math or science class
Including AP math & science classes; college calculus, linear algebra, statistics, physics, and chemistry courses
- Practical advice for learning in-person at school and remotely, including staying organized
- Help preparing for school admissions tests, such as SAT/ACT and SSAT/HSPT
- Need to take a proctored test? Check out our proctoring services — also available in person or online
Online platforms: We primarily use Zoom for tutoring sessions, but can also accommodate clients via FaceTime, Skype, or Google Meet as needed.
The following policies are subject to change, depending on the state of the pandemic and Marin County's Public Health Orders.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to evolve, we are tutoring students both in person (at our Kentfield office) and online. All our staff are vaccinated. Students who want to meet with a tutor in person should contact us for our most current operating procedures, which include the following:
- Vaccinated students may attend tutoring sessions in person, subject to the most current local health orders.
- Unvaccinated students: Please call our office at (415) 457-7500 to discuss tutoring options.
- All students must wear a mask when in our office, regardless of vaccination status.
- All students should wash their hands upon arriving at our office (before the session begins), regardless of vaccination status.
- Students who are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or who have had contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19, may not attend an in-person session. In this situation, it is expected that the appointment will convert to an online tutoring session. To accommodate this change, students should notify their tutor at least 2 hours in advance of their appointment.
- Keep in mind that our tutors may need to change an appointment from in person to online, depending on their own health status. Tutors will also give clients at least 2 hours' notice.
- We care about the health of ALL of our families and staff. We ask clients to notify us ASAP if a student who has been in our office tests positive for COVID, so that we can inform our tutors and other students with whom they may have had contact.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time.
Contact us to learn more about working online with one of our tutors
Follow us on Facebook for updates about our services